top of page
Hands on Training
Certified & Experienced Trainers
Request for Flexible Timings
Certificate of Completion
This course is to give the candidates with a technical brief to the CPM PM Terminal plugins development along with the creation of Universal Connection Components.
CyberArk Experts and Partners who will support and create custom CPM plug-ins. CyberArk Customers and Partners who need to create and support Custom PSM Connection Components.
• Scripting or Programming Knowledge and Hands on Experience,
• Basic UNIX/Linux knowledge
• CyberArk Defender
With the help of this course, participants will be able to:
• Explain the CPM PMTerminal architecture and flows.
• Integrate new PMTerminal based plugins with the CPM.
• Read, retrieve, and understanding the different PMTerminal logs.
• Modify existing Plug-Ins based on PM Terminal.
• Create new PM Terminal based Plug-Ins.
• Create new PSM Universal Connection Components based on AutoIT.
• Integrate the new Connection Components with the PSM and PVWA.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
“I found the expert excellent and could resolve all my query and designed the course in an engaging format”
bottom of page